Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring shopping

Now that the first day of spring is coming up, I can finally bring out some of my favorite pieces for the season!

But of course, I always have to get a few new items as well... And this season I love that iridescent/silver is such a must-have metallic in so many collections.
Silver is one of my favorite colors to wear because it goes with nearly everything, and it can look both polished and dreamy at once.

If I can plan out my paychecks just right, the silver piece hoping to score most would be these Stella McCartney Mirror Prism Pumps!


Gahhhhhh. Obsessed.

* * * *



I WISH that my life were the kind of life where I just waltzed into Neiman's and purchased the Alexander McQueen Hummingbird Print Cady dress:


How stunning. If only I had a spare $2300 lying around.
It's amazing how this digital art look is futuristic, yet also has that 1920s art deco feel. Love.


What trends are you excited about for Spring 2013? Which ones are you blatantly ignoring?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment