Monday, February 18, 2013

Rainy days!

It looks like there's going to be a rainy week ahead.
Which I actually love, it makes everything seem like an Old Hollywood Noir.

Plus, it gives me an excuse to break this lovely little thing out of my closet:


The Agent Provocateur Kendra Mac Raincoat in pink! *swoon*


I haven't worn it in over a year, because it hasn't rained much. Plus, it's for special times only, of course.

You can't quite tell from the photo above, but it comes with suspenders hanging from the inside waistband that you can actually attach stockings to, if you want to wear the piece as a bedroom outfit! You can also let the suspenders dangle unattached, peeking out just beneath the skirts when wearing the coat outdoors, for a more... provocative look? But I haven't been brave enough to do that yet!

This is my friend Clare and I wearing our Macs on a particularly fashionable Melrose morning not too long ago...



Do you have any favorite rainy-day wear?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That raincoat is PERFECT, and you look perfect in it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, I knew you'd love the pink color!

      ;)

      Delete