Sunday, February 3, 2013

Vintage Valentine's

Now that it is officially February, it seems like just the right time to share some lovely photos I've gathered of Old Hollywood starlets... all of them posing in studio publicity shoots for Valentine's Day. You've never seen so many gorgeous cupids in one place!

I have included each actress' name when available. Please scroll down and enjoy...




Debra Paget



Clara Bow



Yvonne De Carlo



Frances Drake



^Did you spot young Marilyn Monroe as the blonde starlet in the top right corner?


Dolores Moran



Cyd Charisse



Rita Hayworth



Ann Miller



Marilyn Monroe


And these next two are really unique, though they aren't proper photo portraits: vintage Valentine's cards featuring Jean Harlow, from the 1930s!




^I wish they still made cards like this today!



Wynne Gibson



Raquel Torres



Nancy Carroll



Elizabeth Taylor for Whitman's Chocolates






Rita Hayworth






Mary Carlisle





I hope you all are having a nice February so far!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I adore Valentine's Day and Old Holywood glamour...
    xoxo, B


    http://champagnemacarons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      Thank you so much. I do too, I love hunting for these old publicity photos!

      Delete