Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stuff I Want This Fall

Okay, so it's been forever since I've posted.  Well, I guess technically I've NEVER posted here.  I've only THOUGHT about posting here.  Before this I've been found on LiveJournal; I also run the largest Marilyn Monroe fan site on LJ so most of my on-line time has been devoted to that.

I've had the busiest year ever this past year - and now that things are calming down I finally have time to come in here.  I don't really know where to begin because I want this blog to have a bit of everything in it... so I'm just going to dive right in with things I'm obsessing over right now.


As per usual, my main fixation at the moment is Agent Provocateur's new line. The new campaign video is here, and stars the sinfully gorgeous Mónica Cruz. I guess the set I'm coveting most in this new collection would be Verronika. The lilac lace adds a hint of color while still keeping the over-all look dark and romantic.
I think I'd also like to get my hands on the Morrigan Dress. It's extremely sheer, but I think if I could find even just a simple, lacy black tank dress to wear underneath it would conceal just enough that I could wear it out and about.
Another release I'm looking forward to from Agent Provocateur? Their new fragrance, Petale Noir. Word just got released last week that they were doing another scent! I'm dying of anticipation. Announced as darker than the previous editions, it will be wearable in all occasions and all seasons. Its aphrodisiac appeal lies in its carefully selected notes...
The composition provides the initial notes of bergamot, mandarine, flower petals, lotus blossom, magnolia, hyacinth and violet leaves. During development, the floral notes are highlighted by the rich scent of otto rose, rose absolute, lily of the valley, powdery orris notes and ylang-ylang flowers, mixed with an unexpected blend of neroli, osmanthus, blackcurrant blossom and heliotrope. The base will offer darker and smoky tones of tobacco leaves, ginger, amber, benzoin, labdanum, sandalwood, cedar, patchouli, oak moss, musk and leather.

I. Cannot. Wait. For. This.

And since The Girl Upstairs is such a good friend of Le Agent, perhaps I will do somekind of giveaway soon, once this little blog of mine picks up. A small bottle of Petale Noir might be a nice prize to receive in the mail, no?

And the last thing I'm REALLY crazy for?
MAC's Marilyn Monroe Collection, launching in October!

I'm going to have to have one of every color.
Make that two of every color!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment