Thursday, January 10, 2013

Agent Provocateur on sale

Just popping in to say, for those lingerie lovers out there - don't miss out on the last few days of Agent Provocateur's sale! It only happens once or twice a year, so you have to jump on it when you see it going on...

The prices are now down to 70% off on some pieces, which is a steal for such beautiful lingerie!

I had to pick up these two sets:

Rizzo ~

^ I loved the bright yellow with purple detail, it's fantastic peeking out from under dresses and blouses in the spring.

And Rowana ~

^The lush purple and pink combination drew me in immediately, and I loved how comfortable the bra was!
Of course, when I saw the "cheeky" retro suspender brief that matches, I had to have it as well...


Isn't it too cute???
*squee*
I love getting new lingerie so much! I guess that's one good thing about having worked for Agent Provocateur for so long, the girls always let me know when sale has come up.

Sizes are starting to run out... don't wait too long to get yours! Click here to view their full sale page.

This makes me think, I may have to do a little giveaway with some Agent Provocateur goodies soon... turn some of you into AP addicts just like me!

Have a nice Thursday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This was a great sale! I love, love, love Agent Provacateur and stop by the boutique whilst in Chicago... Also, in regards to a later post, The Violet Hour in Chicago is a beautiful bar.
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'll have to go to The Violet Hour next time I go to Chicago this spring. Thanks for the recommendation!

      I posted a few more AP picks yesterday in my Valentine's gift idea post... I have an endless wish list when it comes to Agent Provocateur.
      xoxo!

      Delete